Sunday 9 December 2007

ART SUNDAY - VISUAL DIARIES 1


“The will to do springs from the knowledge that we can do.” - James Allen

I keep a “visual diary” and have done so for several years; I have now collected many of these little journals and it is always interesting to look back into them and recall the times I documented there. These diaries are sketchbooks that I keep at hand and whenever the fancy strikes me, I scrawl some sketches, draw with coloured pencils, or markers, write little snippets here and there, or cut and paste interesting things that I have seen and would like to keep. So for Art Sunday today, I’m sharing with you some of my visual diary pages.

“It is good to be without vices, but it is not good to be without temptations.” - Walter Bagehot

No comments:

Post a Comment