Monday 4 October 2010

BRISBANE POSTCARD

The days in Brisbane went extremely well despite the problems with the technology. I was able to recover my presentations from the injured disc (something a damaged b-tree structure...) therefore it was no chalk-and-talk, but rather th eexpected powerpoint presentations with the bells and whistles. That did the trick, which impressed everyone, not least the boss, who was more anxious than I was regarding the damaged computer.

I am on a late flight to Melbourne this evening and I am quietly waiting for its departure in the Qantas lounge at the airport. Now is the time to relax a little and wait for the plane departure to be announced while sipping on a drink.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy for you that your business trip went well Nic!!!
    Technology is there to try us, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer is all fixed now...

    ReplyDelete