Wednesday 28 August 2013

TOO MUCH TO DO

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” - C. S. Lewis
 
Inundated with things to do at work again means that I have very little time to devote to other pursuits, even after I get home. It seems that there are some periods during the year (and they are getting more frequent and seem to last longer!) when everything seems to be happening at the same time. Time management skills, effective delegation and prioritisation of tasks are all very well, however, when one has several major projects with deadlines looming over the horizon regularly, something has to give.
 
Hence the brevity of today’s entry, with a couple of interesting links that are work related!
 
Now I’ll have to sign off as I have to go and take a dose of my own medicine!

No comments:

Post a Comment